This is my all time favorite breakfast! It’s quick, easy, and filling! Here’s the recipe:
1 cup Vanilla Flavored Almond Milk
2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
1 teaspoon Matcha Powder (I use Encha Matcha)
Rapsberries or fruit of your choice!
- Bring a cup of the Almond Milk to boil
- Once milk is boiled, place in a deep bowl
- Add the 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder into the bowl with the Almond milk and whisk for 50 seconds or until all Matcha is dissolved.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds into the Matcha and Milk
- Place in fridge overnight
In the morning remove bowl from the fridge and your fruit of choice as a topping!